CII understands the value of education and its impact on the construction industry and offers discounted pricing on CII publications for academics as long as the CII publications are used in full compliance with CII copyright statement.
1. Make sure you are registered with the CII website. Make note of the login/username and password you create, as you will need it to access any eCopies you request.
2. Obtain a letter from a representative of your educational institution as noted below, verifying your educational status and send it to CII via email or fax.
3. Along with your verification letter, please provide the publication number (like RR101-11 or IR101-2) and the format type (electronic or hard copy) for each publication you are requesting.
4. Upon receiving your verification letter, CII will process your publication request as quickly as possible and will contact you when your requested publications are ready to download. If payment is required, we will contact you to get payment information.
5. You must place each of your publication requests through the CII Publications Office. With any subsequent publication request, the CII Publication Office will notify you if a new verification letter is required.
Any shipping charges, expedited handling fees, or wire transfer fees will still apply.
CII members may reproduce and distribute this work internally in any medium at no cost to internal recipients. CII members are permitted to revise and adapt this work for the internal use provided an informational copy is furnished to CII.
Available to non-members by purchase; however, no copies may be made or distributed and no modifications made without prior written permission from CII. Contact CII at http://construction-institute.org/catalog.htm to purchase copies. Volume discounts may be available.
All CII members, current students, and faculty at a college or university are eligible to purchase CII products at member prices. Faculty and students at a college or university may reproduce and distribute this work without modification for educational use.
Last modified and verified on 7-1-15 by The CII Webmaster