CII professional development encompasses the following elements and learning nuggets to support CII research findings implementation.
- Performance Improvement Workshops (PIW) provide information on CII practices, implementation case studies, training in the development of applicable skills, and the opportunity to network.
- Benchmarking Associates Training focuses on how to benchmark capital projects using CII’s large project questionnaire.
- CII Annual Conference features presentations on research findings, implementation case studies, and industry trends, along with prominent invited speakers.
- CII Executive Leadership Program offers a world-class leadership program for senior executive candidates.
- CII Web Seminars are live events delivered on various topics of interest via the Internet.
- Continuing Education Courses present CII education modules in an interactive classroom environment at The University of Texas at Austin.
- CII Best Practices Program is a nationally broadcasted graduate college-level program delivered by CII member organization leaders focusing on CII Best Practices via a distance learning medium.
Last modified and verified on 1-29-14 by The CII Webmaster