- Annual Conference features presentations on research findings, implementation case studies, and industry trends, along with prominent invited speakers.
- CII Executive Leadership Program offers a world-class leadership program for senior executive candidates.
- Online courses are cost-effective, just-in-time, web-based virtual courses based on CII Best Practices.
- The CII Registered Education Provider Program offers a qualified corps of instructors who are familiar with CII Best Practices and available to teach CII members and the general public.
- Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits from CII are issued for attendance at designated CII events and support professional development and certification.
- CII Communities of Practice (COPs) promote knowledge sharing and interchange among CII members. Each COP focuses on a vital industry issue with interaction principally via virtual meetings.
- The Best Practices–Best Practitioners Alliance with the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) works to improve capital project manager competence through the CMAA Certified Construction Manager Credential as well as its Standards of Practice.
Last modified and verified on 12-12-16 by The CII Webmaster