Research Team Sponsors
Individual members of the RC serve as sponsors for research topics that are developed for prioritization by the Board of Advisors. The role of sponsors includes:
- Lead development of the research topic statement (RTS) as part of an assigned RC team.
- Present RTS draft to RC for approval.
- Evaluate PI qualification submittals developing a prioritized short list for full RC review.
- Assist the Associate Director during Research Team Chair/Vice-Chair selection through review and input on chair nominations.
- Support the Associate Director of Research in the RT kickoff meeting as requested to ensure team alignment with the RTS.
- Participate in an annual review of RT progress (via web meeting) as scheduled by the Associate Director for Research and lead discussion on progress of the team.
- Provide overall feedback to RC upon RT completion and Annual Conference report out.
Last modified and verified on 3-25-16 by CII Research Webmaster