CII offers the following professional development programs and services:
- Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits from CII are issued for attendance at designated CII events and support professional development and certification.
- The Professional Development Continuum identifies a path for development of construction project management professionals as well as resources readily available through CII and/or other sources to meet developmental and competence needs.
- CII Education Modules recast CII original research into adult-learning courses for instructor-led training.
- Online Education courses are cost-effective, just-in-time, web-based virtual courses based on CII Best Practices.
- CII Web Seminars are live events delivered on various topics of interest via the Internet.
- Continuing Education Courses present CII education modules in an interactive classroom environment at The University of Texas at Austin.
- The CII Registered Education Provider Program offers a qualified corps of instructors who are familiar with CII Best Practices and available to teach CII members and the general public.
- The CII Executive Leadership Program is a partnership between CII and The University of Texas’ McCombs School of Business to offer a world-class leadership program for senior executive candidates.
- CII Best Practices Program is a college-level program that brings together executives from CII member organizations and graduate students in civil engineering and construction management via a distance learning medium.
- Performance Improvement Workshops (PIW) – provide information on new resources, case studies of successful implementation programs, training in the development of applicable skills, and the opportunity to network.
- Benchmarking Associates Training – Focuses on how to benchmark capital projects using CII’s large project questionnaire.
- CII Annual Conference – Features presentations on research findings, implementation case studies, and industry trends, along with prominent invited speakers.
Last modified and verified on 12-9-11 by The CII Webmaster